props

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is really a tough question as not all hulls have the same reaction when you switch to a 4 blade. The most common effects are quicker holeshot and increased bite in turns and rough water at the expense of some bow lift and sometimes speed.

Like i said it really depends on the hull, for instance my 882 is slower out of the hole and dosent run as well with a 4 blade trophy as is does with the 3 blade tempest it came with. it ventilates too much and its just a dog. Thats just one example, now on my old champion the 4 blade was much quicker and the boat ran overall better with the 4 blade vs the three. You really need to experiment with props to find out what is best for your hull because what works for one hull may not work for another. After you find a prop that works well send it out to someone like DAH propeller or Rich boger and have it blueprinted, after that it will really work like it should and you will get the max performance from it.

Back