praise for a good dealer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Duggan

Reaction score
well with all emphasis on a good dealer on your side, i would like to throw a little praise the way of DOVER MARINE/COVERED BRIDGE SPORT in dover NH.

when i bought my 882 it had a slight crack in the top coat located in line with a screw on the rub rail on the transome. they took a pic of it and said they would take care of it at my convience.

i decided that i would have them fix it at the end of the season when it was in for winterizing.

well an early noreaster blew into town bringing 18" of snow and i took the boat home before they could get to it.

over the winter they expanded there shop to 6/7 bays and asked that i get the boat to them before the begining of the boating season.

i droped it off last weekend. i asked them about some dull looking areas of the finish on the cap. they stated that they thought it looked wierd and they would take care of that while they had it. also i put a nasty sratch in the nose of the boat last yr when my trolling motor broke and i had to come in by leaning of the bow and controlling the motor by hand. no problem they said, we will take care of it.

the also mentioned that they had two other trolling motors act up in the same way as mine. now they are going to go threw it and make sure the new one does not have the same problem as the old one. (inner shaft bearring and sleave slipping)

and to top it off they will store it inside during the snow fall over the next two days.

well i guess my point is. it feels good to get the service i do after hearing about the nightmares some of you deal with.

GregD

You know Greg my dealer Watersport Marine was great when I bought my boat in 93. Fixed a few things I needed while it was parked outside the entrance. Even got me a Nitro Jacket w/name on it. Too bad they're out of business now.

In fact my normal marina just went under help.

fatrap

I have had very good luck with my Home town Nitro Dealer as well and I have stated it on this board before, The Boat Dock in Springfield, Illinois is a Great Dealer to do business with before, during and after the sale. I am glad that others on this board have good dealers locally they can trust to help them when they need it.

As I have said in the past, all boat manufactures have problems at one time or another. Its the Dealer that takes care of the problem that counts. We in Mass have Marine USA in Worcester.

Dealers do not come any better.

Ed

Ed, you are right on. Marine USA is the best. The people there are top notch and know how to treat a customer.

Jim B My Tundra 21 is in and should be ready the end of the month. I guess I have the only one in the area. Iplan to use it on area lakes and out of Green Harbor in Marshfield. If you would like a ride in a Walleye rig let me know, I live on Lake Quinsigamond and would be more than happy to stretch a line. Bass are real active once the water hits the mid 40's

Ed

Marine USA also has a location in Milford, NH which is very good. Curtis bought his 901 at Dover Marine 2 years ago and continues to have good relationship with them as well.

Please remember to fill out a "Dealer Report Card" on this site. Good or Bad we need to share this information.

Marke, You are right about the Milford location. I bought my toon from them last year and they went out of their way to make me happy.

Ed, I am looking forward to running Quinsigamond this year. Which ramp is the best to put in at?

Cass :)

Back