Power pole and pro seat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Bell2

Reaction score
Anyone know what the cost for a power pole and pro seat for my nx750? I looked in the bps catalog but they do not have the " Nitro branded seats "

I think the SEAT is $115 or more. The pole is 30-50, I forget, and you can get those in BPS catalog (the pole, I mean).

You CAN buy skins for the seat you have (I don't think it'll have the Nitro logo on it though). I figure the skin is 10-15 bux vs the extra 100 for who knows what!

Brian,

i also was looking for the power pole. the dealer wants approx 100.00 bucs for the pole and i will be able to use my own seat. bps has the pole for less than that but it doesn't say wether i will need a new seat or if mine will work.

Just order the pole from bps, your current bike seat should work if you have one. The holepatterns are the same on all the seats so it will boit right up.

I do not have pole or bike seat.. I have the seats that came with the boat, 2 regular fishing seats, and want to replace the front fishing seat with a matching Nitro Bike seat and pole..

I got my seat from the Nitro dealer. Bought the pole from Walmart for $49.

fatrap

Back