potomac Sunday?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
Going out Sunday on the Potomac anyone going out ? will be at the leesylvania (SP) ramp between 5:30 - 6am :D

You better get in line...there are a bunch of Tournaments going out that day....nothing new though. ABA/BASS Weekend series, FOM, LAPR...yikes!! I need to get back on my home water, I have some guide trips coming up and I've been spoiled by Michigan and Lake St. Clair. Time for a reality check!!

TOXIC

toxic,

the bite at anna has been red hot or ice cold. went out today, saturday, there were jet boat races, wake board compatations, and a big power boat, ie the twinengine jobs that sound like planes, on the lake today, along with every jet ski ever sold in the county. super stong topwater bite and then several patterns that lasted most of the day.

mike c

p.s. i found a new brush pile-at least to me- next time im out i will take a picture of the dock or i can email your directions.

Glad that topwater is on, I luv that bite. Sounds like regular summer activities on Anna though:angry: Gotta fish early or late and give up the middle of the day to the hoards.

TOXIC

I was out on Sunday at Anna (hot side). Traffic wasn't as bad, but still plenty of it. The fish must have not liked it either! Very tentative bite. Had a few that were bending my rod, but were only grabbing the tails of the senko's. Once they felt the fight, they let go (DOH!). Gonna have to get out early on the cold side to try my luck. Water temps at Dike 1 was 94 degrees at 8am - mid-80's by the third cooling lagoon.

Back