POOR COLTS FANS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ut Oh, no poo pooing on Worcester...those folks are like Southerners, you don't talk crap about their town. :)

"Not in Our House and Not today!!"

Cass

CASS THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ALL I CAN SAY IS WHAT A HAPPY DUMP, HA! HA! AS FOR KERRY HE IS A FAN OF WHOEVER HE IS TALKING TO AND TO YOU BILL CHECK THE THE POSTS AGAIN

NOW THE PATS WILL SPIT OUT THE PITTS, HA! HA!

ED

Dave, what kind of comment is that bringing politics into a friendly football joke? Lighten up man :)

Cass :)

Dave I'm a life long Patriot Fan I know what it like to be in your shoes. Your team will be in it someday just not today.

You let me enjoy this moment and I'll be happy when I'ts your moment. Your Colts are a very good team.

Ed

I jnust got back in from the game and what can I say. All the hype was on Indy and Manning all week. We never got the respect we deserved all year. It was Pittsburgh this and Indy that. The Pats played one hell of a game and showed why the are the defending Super Bowl Champs. Will be a tough game next week but if the stopped Manning they should be able to stop the Steelers.

I thought the first half was awesome. Even though im a huge pats fan( i have been since i started watching football at age 5 or 6)ill give credit where its due. Indy played them pretty tough most of the game. What amazes me the most is how average manning always looks against the pats when against everybody else he is on another planet as far as quarterbacking goes. As beat up as the pats secondary is to hold them to only 3 points is amazing. it just shows how good the coaching is and how versitile the players are.

"AND TO YOU BILL CHECK THE THE POSTS AGAIN " Ok, I checked the posts again? One little reply on a good natured post by Teri isn't the same as rubbing this in with a headline post is it?

Bill

The Pats are a better team today.....I guess Ole Manning was froze out HA HA..... I feel sorry for Us Colts fans to....Jeeezzzzz they SUck!!!!!!!!!!!!! JR

I've quit watching football and being a fan. I don't even remember who I pulled for as a kid growing up in Vermont. I did like Green Bay. It wasn't an AFC team, I can tell you that, but I did like Houston Oilers when Charlie Tolar was there. Being a southern fried yankee, I pulled real hard for the Falcons for about 15 years. I guess it was all the disappointments with those losers that took away my zest for the game. Only Tommy Nobis and John Zook were worth watching.

I did watch most of the Colt loss yesterday and I enjoyed watching a game played outside in the elements. Come to think of it, with the advent of domed statiums it just wasn't as entertaining. Going to the locker room dry, no grass stains or dirt just doesn't seem like football anymore. You take football and have your fun. I'll take fishing and golf and have mine. I will watch the superbowl though. We'll have friends over and we'll all talk and have a good time while whoever is playing enjoys the comforts of playing what used to football.

The dome (or lack of it) had something to do with the Colts loss. Down with the domes...

I agree, No more domes...Football was ment to be played outside......JR

Back