Pictures

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
Hey all, since I ask so many questions for once I would like to share something with you guys, I added pictures to my member library, including new PT 185.

Hey this picture below is a boat accessory right?
DSCF0028.jpg

The funniest is when those things take a 6 or 8 inch worm. Getting the hook out of a fish like that isn't the most fun if it went in his mouth a little too far.

Yeah, It's got a HEMI, maybe overkill to pull my PT 185 around but you need a big, mean, fast truck in NJ to get around, maniac drivers around here! You have to push the NY city drivers out of your way in the left lane when they come over to NJ, they can't drive faster than 50MPH. Now I have both bays of the garage one for the new boat and one for the HEMI, I wonder how long my wife will think I am still waiting for the cover to get delivered, HA HA, hope she doesn't catch on anytime soon.

Any way 14 MPG average in the HEMI 2500 HD, If gas prices keep going up I will need to get a second job just to pay for gas to get to my first job, what do the Fords and GM's get?

Nope, it's the truth. Can't speak for the Furd's but I'm giving them the 10mpg side of the 8-10. Now I'm talking a 3/4 ton (chev 2500, F-250) with a v-8 (no diesel) and in my case, 4.11 rears (lose 2-3 mpg).

TOXIC

I have the same truck w/ a diesel and a chip in it..... I get 14-15 pulling my boat and 18-19 w/ out....

Sweeeet! I WANT ONE! Either the Dodge 2500 with Turbo Cummins or Hemi, or a F250 with big V-8 5.4.

Oh to dream.

Oh yeah, and WHERE is YOUR Chevy right now??? Case closed!

Ha, Ha, Ha, I'll give you that one!! It won't be there forever!! I figure it is just homesick and once I get it here everything will be ok!!LOL Go tell mini that his truck sucks too!! hehehehe. I think you're just trying to egg me into a trip up. Careful, I just might do it.

TOXIC

Rob, Go for the Dodge, better warranty, no contest, better incentives too, all the Trucks have some issue or another, a lot of my buddies have the F250's, and two have blown out there sparkplug at 40k. My good friend has a 522 Ranger and you could hardly tell your towing it behind the Hemi.

When I got the truck I was working for a chemical company that supplies paint to GM, Ford and Chrysler, and each company offered me a truck below dealer invoice, so I had my choice and still picked the Dodge, I would get the Hemi, if you ever had a Hotrod and remember that sound and power it had, this will feel even better.

Back