Photos of my 2004 NX750DC

• Thread starter Mad Kayaker [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/1
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Kayaker

Reaction score
I never got the chance to post a photo of my boat that I asked all of you so many questions about before I ordered. Here it is at in Dover,NH when I picked it up this spring! I'll also post a photo of my largest bass I have caught so far in my boat.

Thanks for all your help! Bill, The Mad Kayaker
MyBoat.jpg

Nice ride.. How you enjoying it so far.. I also have a 04 NX750, 115 HP, mine is yellow, red,and white.

Dude,..you look just like Bob Izumi!! LOL...

(incase you don't know him...it's not a slam,...he's a very well known Canadian Fishing Pro and TV show host!)

Nice fish!!

Hey now ...

So that explains why these women in Ontario insisted that I sign my autograph on their ... and why they kept calling me Bob ... I kept telling them this ain't no Real Fishing!

Alright, I confess - here in the states, I am the Mad Kayaker, but in Canada - I'm the Bobster! I better lose all that weight I gained this past winter! LOL :)

LOL... Nice boat... I like the colors... AND, THAT'S A PRETTY GOOD LOOKING MEDIOCRE SIZE FINGERLING!!!! LOL... j/k... That is a very nice fish!

Nice boat and fish. I agree with Mac you sure do look like Bob Izumi. Maybe you should contact him . You could substitute as his double.

You can pick 'em, Kayak... Very classy looking boat. What'd you catch that hog on?

Thanks for all the kind words - I really have all of you to thank though, as this community really helped me to pick all the options that are important beyond color and contunes to be a source of excellent information. I'm always searching the archives whenever I have a question and usually will find that someone else asked the question and several people answered it!

I caught the bass on a 3/8 oz. Booyah chartreuse/white spinner with bleeding bait hook. A year ago, I would have been in my kayak and this bass would have towed me across the water!

Thanks for all the kind words - I really have all of you to thank though, as this community really helped me to pick all the options that are important beyond color and contunes to be a source of excellent information. I'm always searching the archives whenever I have a question and usually will find that someone else asked the question and several people answered it!

I caught the bass on a 3/8 oz. Booyah chartreuse/white spinner with bleeding bait hook. A year ago, I would have been in my kayak and this bass would have towed me across the water!

ROFL @ Mac!

He's right!

You do look exactly like Bob Izumi!!!!!

Love the paint scheme on the boat!

But the fish is even better!

me!

Great looking ride, and very nice LM. I see that you have the proper technique when getting your picture taken. Now the other question:

Did you give it a big Booyah!, after catching that hawg?

Tex

My favorite is....."BOOYAH"...Which means I have a big sack :) and you can go home!

Nice ride and nice catch....I long to catch another one over 5 lbs.

how was experiance with dover marine??

i can't say enough about Frank and Gary. they have treated very well and for that i sent them many referals and some even bought boats..

nice rig/ good luck with it.

GrgeD

Greg,

I have to say that my experience with Dover has been excellent. I dealt directly with Frank and even after the sale, he has been very good about answering questions, etc...

More importantly, I have had to stop in for a few minor things and the service team has been excellent.

I originally was going to get my boat from another place in MA but just felt way too much pressure regarding making a decision immediately after only meeting the sales person in a quick visit. I just didn't click with that person - not to say they were bad, I just wasn't comfortable spending that money with them.

I will buy my next boat from Frank and will definitely refer others to him whenever I get a chance.

As for the Booyah spinner - I was on a real tear with the 3/8 oz spinner and caught quite a few more bass in the 2lb range with it as I had extreme confidence after that 5 1/2 lb'er. A few weeks later, I went up to Bow Lake in NH and lost it on the rocky bottom. Even though I have others, I almost cried. I should have retired it! :(

I am about to switch to a fleck spinner to see if I can recapture the "glory days" ...

... and for all of you Real Fishing fans - Bob Izumi has a court order out on me to stop impersonating him so you can't make anymore Bob jokes ...

If I send you my Nitro hat.....

Will you autograph it with his signature?

(You can put it right between Mac's and Penny Berryman's!)

Back