pedestal ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Prater

Reaction score
hey guys i jsut bought a nx882 and im trying to find a pedestal for the front i bought one but the hole is way biggger than the shaft can you guys tell me what size to get ? I bought one from academy but the shaft diameter is way samller than the base hole

If you are in the market for a pedestal seat have I got one for you. Action Boat seats and Marine hardware is releasing and ergonomic seat in January. If you get fatigued or have low back pain or just plain out want a comfortable seat you have to check out this seat. It is called the "Hammer Head". This is simply awesome. I have to tell you they are one of my sponsors but even if they weren't wow what a seat. I put the link up at the bottom then just contact Catherine Steen for info where to get one. Tell her Izzi sent you.

http://www.actionp.com/HHpressrelease.mht

That hole shaft thing as been the story of my life.

I almost bought the wrong shaft when buying a pole seat for my new Tundra. Actually there two or three different configurations of seat poles. You really need to take one of your old poles with you to the store and see if they match up. I was lucky and we had a Tundra on the showroom floor and I matched things up there.

fatrap

1.77" Springlock sold by Cabelas. They are what came stock on my 99 NX882.

Eric

cabelas / boating / boat seats / pedestals & bases / 1.77 spring lock

link wouldn't work

Hey Kyle, I have a hydralic pedestal that i had for my '04 882. It is 1.77", with spring lok, and its like new, it was too high for the wife, it adjusts from 24-30". $55.00 shipped, and its yours. I can get pix upon request. Thanx, Jim PS: Its made by swivel eze, $70.00 NEW in Bass Pro Shops. This is just the pedestal, seat not included.

Latest posts

Back