PartyPoker.com

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Seat open where I am playing in Play Money 10506 5/10 hold em

Free or real money. Best poker site on the net.

I thought I saw you in there, Wolf. I was tcc11tcc.

Can we take over a table some night? It would be great to do a NTOWS poker nite. I know we tried in the past...

Rich D

This is alot better than Yahoo poker.It's too hard to bluff when you can only bet $2.00.

We will have to see if we can open a private table.

I have been playing around home now for several months. Got a tournament tonight. 7 tournament games and they are giving away 3 poker cruises for winners in 3 different catagories. Entry fee is $85.00 for most of them and only $25.00 more for a couple of them. They have a Wed. night tournament with a $30.00 entry, plus rebuys if youu want them. I see that they are going to start again on Fri. nights with a flat $120.00 entry with no rebuys. Any of you I would enjoy playing on line with you guys if we can get it started. I will keep looking here to see how it is going.

Just played a hand (play money of course) where just about every one at the table went all in before the flop.

Wow

Wolf,

Hard to find a serious game with "play" money.

I play real money at Poker Room and sometimes a group of us will get a private table and use "play" money for practice, that way we can get in some serious games without risking money instead of playing with jokesters who throw all in pre-flop with a 2-7 off suit, which is the WORST starting hand in Hold 'em.

Back