Paging Andy Zuber

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marke Cicero

Reaction score
Hey man,

The weekends in September are ticking down. Are you gonna make out this way this year???

I'm working on a business trip to Holland, MI. That's on your side right? How far is Holland from you?

Marke

Sorry Marke - Could NOT pass that one up. I actualy got to say these words ONE while working over a holiday break in college "Attention K-Mart Shoppers! We have a Blue Light special in the Jewelery department. For the next 10 minutes we are selling our chains-by-the-inch for 50% off the regular price!"

You only said it one time yet you still remember it. That's quite an impact....LOL

Bump for Andy Z.

Marke let me know when and I'll try to come over too.

Gene

No problem gene. You want to go tomorrow morning? Your boat can keep up with Mac's better than mine can.

Were we're fishing tomorrow I have to launch 1hr before him so we can get there at the same time LOL

Andy must be on hiatus,.....or else he got sucked into a reactor and he's trying to wash that green glow out of his skin!!..LOL

He was on hiatus a few weeks ago. He came back for a few days and no one has seen him since. I guess I'll have to break down and acutally use the...the um....telephone...ugh!!!

Hey Now!

I'm around...

busy time at work...

bringing in about 1000 workers for the outage that starts next month...Almost all of them will have to come through my training class...sooo, not as much time to shark around on the board...

anyway...

I'm probably screwed now for coming over that way during september...

Probably won't be able to skip town on an over-nighter until mid to late October...

But....YES Holland is only about 45 minutes or so from me...

When are you coming???

We could hook up for sure!

az

P.S.

you should have used a 'blue light' and I would have spotted the message sooner! LOL

There you are...LOL

We'll be making another run back east in October. The date isn't set yet so pick YOUR weekend and we'll plan around it.

I haven't received any word yet about going to Holland. When I do I'll call you.

Marke

well...

as you recall - since you were there!!!

we froze our butts last october out on 'Clair...

Maybe we'll just get after some largemouths inland?

we'll just have to watch the weather...

since it took soooo long to warm up this spring, I'm hoping for a long indian summer...

az

Latest posts

Back