Owners Tourney

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Lewis

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Tracker is having one this year and why they haven't published the date on BassPro site yet?

PS Someone said the other day about not having pictures of your boat in the library so I put some of mine in and my Burglar Alarm to keep the bad folks away.

What a GREAT looking dog!!

Oh yeah, the boat looks good too. ;>)

Harpo

Veeery nice. But David, you haven't given consideration to keeping the boat safe while ON the water. I upgraded my alarm system to a "Water Ready" system:

K923WR.jpg

DL, I e-mailed Tracker last week and the automatic response was-at least 5 days for a response to my e'mail inquiry. If I find out anything I'll post. I went to last year's Jamboree at Table Rock, Kimberling City and sure hope they have another one! The Bass Champs-Jeff and Company drove up with their trailer from Texas and conducted the weigh in. I think I will get in touch with him and see if he has heard anything!

Dog blasted alarms...Nice Boat.. The total package the looks of glass and the Tin Quality

BF

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Almost like glass, - only FASTER - Tox

Neat looking life vest for your dog.

Thanks for all the replies.

I e-mailed tracker and never got a response back. I took that as meaning no!

DL - GREAT looking boat!! Nice alarm!!

Basschamps is sponsored by Skeeter this year, so I doubt they'll be there :)

I have often thought of bringing my GSP with me and chaining him to the trailer at tourneys, but wouldn't have a place to keep him during the tourney day. But it would send would be thieves to the next boat for sure! LOL I remember this door mat I saw once, it said "Beware of dog" then it had a picture of a snarling German Shepard and under the pic it read, "What the hell.....go ahead....it's YOUR a$$!" LOL Classic, I want one but can't find them.

Latest posts

Back