Oooooops, My Bad

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't know how I did it but I made an error and posted a message to the wrong forum. It probably happened because I'm so new here.:rolleyes: This is the posting that I put in the Swap & Sell instead of here.

Want to hear something cool? by Uncle Billy, 2/6/2008 23:15 ET

It's Nitro591/Lonnie Conner's Birthday, it's really on the 7th but I'm tired, and the only one in February! So can you all please join me in wishing him a very Happy Birthday and Best Wishes for Many, Many More!

Happy B-Day Lonnie, I'm sorry, it's my darn fault and I truly apologize..

Uncle Billy

Happy Birthday to you....

You're not "Bad" Bill... just "Airborne"... We don't expect much from you... LOL:wub:

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the jestures. It makes me feel all soft inside. NOOOOOOT!!!!!!! Anyhow I appreciate it.I guess I'm feelin kind of old but I know that some of you are older but its nice to have friends close to the same age range. You guys are the best. Take care and hope to see you on the water sometime.

Hey Uncle Billy.... :eek::angry::lol::lol: Fourth Grade was a tough couple of years but I did learn to read, some... :lol::p

Latest posts

Back