One more Trep and Big Fish Photo

• Thread starter Al Greco [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/1618
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Greco

Reaction score
thought this was a good picture, thought I would share it with everyone.
000_0009.JPG

That photo doesn't do that fish justice.It is alot fatter than it appears in the photo.

Although Trep is really as skinney as he appears in the photo.....LOL

Nice fish Trep.....

Steve

Trep is actually skinnier than he appears in the photo! The camera added 8oz to him!!

Al, you made that fish look more like a 4lber....

Bob G.

I can clearly see this fish photo will be in circulation for years and years.

Rob,

Trep caught a kick a$$ fish during the rally, so let him enjoy it!!! If I'm not mistaken, it is also the biggiest bass weighed in during a NTOWS rally yet!! You'll have to wait until next year to get a crack at topping that!

Bob G.

Good point Bob. Trep does currently hold the NTOWS Annual Rally BIG Bass RECORD. I believe that unless we have a rally in texas or florida, that record may stand for a few years.

Yeah, Rob....what they said!!!

BWAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA

Trep caught a bigger one than you did

Trep caught a bigger one than you did

na na na na naaa na

Rob, the cabin fever must really be bad.

Go out and catch a fish it might take the edge off.

Wolf

OK. How about this picture? I think this one does Trep and the fish justice.
trep1.JPG

The MOJO has to be in the hat, make sure it's now your offical Bass Hat.

Buzz

Don't anyone get their panties in a bunch. I SAID it was a nice fish. And he can hold the NTOWS rally record for all I care. Just raggin on him how EVERYONE rags on me. Now have a coffee, a marlboro, a cigarette, SHUT UP, and relax!

LOL

Thanks Al and everyone. Wining was great, but being my personal BIG fish ever is even better!

Tox - Wife gave me the OK to get a replica done! Gonna print as many pics as there are from everyone from every angle, measure my livewell (since she barely fit diagonal) and find a good company to make it! Then get it mounted with the Mac and Rally plaques!! WOO HOO!!

Oh and I think this is the best picture!!!
2004%20April%2017%20Rally%20Big%20Fish%20for%20web.jpg

Trep,

You had one hell of a net b*tch and photographer on board with you that day!!!! LOL!!! No more Jar Jar hat.....Scales and Tales all of the way!!!

Bob G.

Michael, I'm really proud of you!

You did REAL good!

(Rich and I both went to jerk baits immediately after seeing your fish!)

Trep, that picture makes that fish look like an 8 pounder. If you really want to see what one looks like take a peak at my library. hehe.

Oh No! There WILL be a photo of the "binks" hat, that fish and a red "pimped out" Bravada in Mr. Trepper's future!

Back