Onboard Charger

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete hanford2

Reaction score
How do you guys think about the minnn kota onboiard charger.I have a guest charger that is older and the one bank wont charge my battery at all.I really dont have the money to buy another guest even tho i can get one at a real good price for where i work.Just asking of you guys thoughts on the minn kota charger.

thanks

pete

I've got the MK210 charger in my boat and I have not had any problems with it. I got it from Academy for right at $100 last year. The only reason I went with it instead of a Guest, DualPro, or other big name charger was the price.

Pete - you'll hear from 90+ % of this site's members, Go Guest or don't go!!!

I'm on my 2nd one, only because I sold my first boat after 5.5 years with the Guest still running strong!

I don't own a MK charger, but if it has the Minn Kota name on it, I'm sure it's top quality and will do you well.

That being said, I'd buy another Guest in a heartbeat. Top quality charger, and I'd recommend them to anyone.

All the best,

Glenn

I guess then i will save up enough money and get another guest from my work.Thanks for the info.

Pete,

Give me a call at Guest toll free at 1-888-483-7865 ext 135.

Sue

Back