• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Old Town "Camper" canoe.

• Thread starter Staci Matheis [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
16' Long. 36" Wide. Weighs only 59#. 900# Capacity. Color is green. I am the original owner.

The hull is made of Old Town's Oltonar/Royalex; an extremely light yet strong material. Instead of the standard cane seats, I had the molded, plastic ones installed. The canoe paddles quickly, is easily manuevered and is quite stable. It easily carries two people and all their camping gear for a several day trip.

There are the usual scratches that you would expect a canoe to have that has been used in the streams in Missouri's Ozarks, but none are bad or severe. The canoe is every bit as servicable now as when it was new.

I simply have used it very little the last few years; only once in all of 2002. "Campers" sell new for about $900; I will sell this one for $350.

[email protected]

618-288-5041 (Home)

314-540-2909 (Cell)

Home is Glen Carbon/Edwardsville, Illinois; 20 miles from dowtown St. Louis, Missouri.
MyCanoe.jpg