Ok fella's...I need a ride at the RALLY!!!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
I'm gonna arrange the time off tomorrow, Rhonda has agreed to join me and you all will get to meet my son, Jonathan!!!

But most importantly, I NEED A RIDE!!!

Prefer a fast glass boat, with a Lowrance X15 or better, cause I already have the lake and GPS points loaded on a chip....but I'm not picky, I'd even ride with Trep if I had to. Even Staci, as long she doesn't stare at my arse the whole time like last year!!!

Sooooo.....anybody gonna give me a lift???

Ken,

Call me.....867-5309...I'll be up for awhile.

Bob G.

Uh oh....there will be a morel hunting wolverine in the bunch again.....

Ken call me before you go, I know a few guides on the lake ;)

Mini

Hey mini...you mean you're not going to post all of the secret hotspots here for all to see!!! LOL!!!

Bob G.

Hey, Rhonda! Last year, when you weren't around, he made sure to show off his arse for two days while running my boat! Now, if I found men attractive - which I don't - I'd say your man had a cute arse! LOL!!

mr. ken, along with my brother i have room in our nitro boat for you to fish. we are moslem and have not interest in your arse. however we do have interest in your chips. if we come to rally - a difficult feat as we are also imaginative - we would be happy for you to ride in our nitro boat. asmir grimovic

Thanx, but no thanx, Arsemir!!!

Sooooo....no ride yet....guess I gotta stay home.

Ken - The S.S. Daddy with Bob and I will NOT be fast, will NOT have a Lowerance X15 (got a H-bird 200 and a Eagle 128) but she floats!! Come on down with all the boats comming in you'll have NO PROBLEM finding a ride. Heck, i'll bring my tube and we can pull bob behind the boat while you and I fish in it!!! LOL

Now see, if asmir had bought my Ranger, you'd be hooked UP!

Ken-

If you don't mind being seen in a tin boat,I am going be there solo.

If you or Jonathan get desperate enough to fish out of a beer can express,either one is welcome to join me.

Steve

Back