Oh harpo!!! do i have a story for you

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Today my school took my class down to sooner country (By the way..i was very impressed..and it looks like i may even attend OU business school...so now we're gonna have a sooner in the family. (actually i'm not the first. my grandfather was a die hard sooner..my dad is a sooner but my mom and her family has all the pokes in it....so we're kinda house divided in a way.)

But anyway its me and a few other guys walkin' around. We are down around the stadium going to the switzer center (which was closed..:(....)one of them says "look theres jason white and a few other football players"...all of are like yeah right and walk on...well sure enough we look across the street and here comes Jason White, perkins, peterson, and a few other players. No one had a pen or we would have gotten autographs. they were SWEATY!!!! they had just finished a practice or conditioning, who knows. But anyway a few minutes later their strength coach or whatever you call those guys walked by. the only way we knew who he was because my offensive line coach was with us and he goes every year to a strength and speed program OU does for coaches. so he knows him a little bit.

It was awesome!!!! i can't wait for saturday!!!

Also...we were at the stadium, it was open where you could look around, we went in and ended up on the southwest corner. we are in the alley type place by the practice field and we hear this engine. we turn around and its the OU football semi, backing up to load stuff for the OU Texas game saturday.

Sounds like you had a cool field trip. Did you get to see the indoor workout facility or go over to Campus Corner and eat at Al Eschbach's new resturant?

I'll bet they've already got the padded cell ready for Mack Brown for when the Longhorns get BBQ'ed....which they will. I'll be at another marching band contest. This time at Putman City. Our kids won 1st place at the Catoosa contest last Saturday.

:>()

BOOMER....................................SOONER

corso_sooners_t.jpg

We walked by the workout center, we didn't get to go in...:(

They told us abou it tho....they can make that thing freezing cole if its going to be a cold game or sizzlin' hot if its a warm game..etc. We got to look in the weight room it was sweet.

We went to the student union to eat. I had quiznos some others went to campus corner and ate at hideaway.

BJ

Back