Nitroless Bank Trash

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddie Payne

Reaction score
Well folks as of this morning my precious little NX750 has a new home. After two years of enjoying the heck out of this boat I am making a move up the food chain to an 08 Z-7. Give me a week or two and I will have it and pics posted. And then the questions will begin.

See Teri inspired me to move on up like the Jeffersons!

See ya.

Wow, you sold yours quick too. What, like a week? Mine went in less than 24 hours. Must be something about that little boat. Would love to see the new one when you get it.

Teri the guy came over Thursday, told me in 15 minutes he would take it. I posted it on Saturday on here, Texas Fishing Forum and Craigslist. The buyer came through CL. For the money that is one sweet boat.

Brian, momma softened up, pics coming soon. The Z boat has a 175 Pro XS, I am stoked. We will be discussing setup both here and on other areas!

See ya.

That boat sold quickly because it was in excellent condition and the selling price was below value. You gave the guy a good deal and he saw it for what it was ... congrats!

Congrats. you will love that Z7 175 XS combo. I have the same setup and its a really good combo.

Thanks Marty and Jim. What is funny is the people who would send an email telling me it was not worth that or that the bank said it was worth $xxxx. I told them if they wanted to look at the boat personally instead of trusting a banker with a book that did not reflect the proper value to keep looking.

I got an incredible deal on this boat 2 years ago. I upgraded the electronics and TM, added a SS prop, and used it a lot in that time. I really enjoyed my first bass boat of this type. But when I got my big ole booty up on the front deck it sure felt small.

The guy who bought it brought his 14 year old son over, the kid wants to bass fish. His eyes were as big as saucers! It made me feel good to get a fair price, and know that this is a dad who values time with his son.

I considered other brands, but at the end of the day, I liked my Nitro, had no complaints, and decided to find another one.

Again thanks and Jim we will be talking in the near future.

Latest posts

Back