• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale NITRO PORTSIDE CONSOLE METALLIC BLUE/BLACK 28 1/4" W X 30 1/2" D

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrblanchard24

Reaction score
I am selling a Tracker Nitro console shroud. It is new however it does have blemishes and scuffs from storage. This item does come as shown in the pictures. This console is black and metallic flake blue in color. It has a locking glove box with (2) keys and a tinted windshield mounted at the top. This item measures roughly 2 1/4" wide X 30 1/2" deep X 24 1/2" high overall. For more information please contact a dealer in your area. (HMB / DA081 / 1003919).
I had purchased this on eBay a few months back and was so excited to get it for my 2020 Nitro Z17 and it didn't fit, even after the seller promising me that it would.... I then had it priced at a local body shop to have it custom fit n repainted and the price was over $2000. Not worth it to me. Then the seller said he would refund me if I send it back to him, and the shipping was over $600 bucks... Not doing that either... I have more pics that the site would not allow me to upload. On a scale of 1 - 10, I would honestly give it a 8.5. I took it out of the packaging and placed it on the deck of my boat, and noticed the angle was totally different than the Z17. I do not know which Nitro Boat it fits on I'm willing to measure and even take a video if a buyer would like. Maybe the rounded windshield gives it away, Im not sure. Im willing to ship it or Local Pickup (37642-Church Hill Tennessee) Also willing to deliver up to 2hrs away. If anyone knows what this goes on, please let me know that would be very helpful to sell or would also trade me for one that would fit. best reasonable offer will be accepted.
THANKS FOR LOOKING & I HOPE THIS CONSOLE FINDS A GOOD HOME!

JR BLANCHARD
CHURCH HILL, TN 37642
[email protected]
s-l1600 (1).pngs-l1600 (5).jpgs-l1600 (6).jpgs-l1600 (7).jpgs-l1600 (8).jpgs-l1600 (9).jpg
s-l1600 (9).jpg
s-l1600 (8).jpg
s-l1600 (7).jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (9).jpg
s-l1600 (1).png

Attachments

• s-l1600 (12).png
    s-l1600 (12).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • s-l1600 (13).jpg
    s-l1600 (13).jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 0
  • s-l1600 (14).jpg
    s-l1600 (14).jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 0
  • s-l1600 (15).jpg
    s-l1600 (15).jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 0
Sorry not getting back to you , but have been working on one thats my gold color, it's $750 and $85.00 shipping from Florida to here in Iowa.

It definitely doesn't fit any of the Z-17, 18, 19, 20, 21 models. Those all look the same as the drivers console. It's mostly likely the older Z-8, etc. as you suggested above. I got a quote for a new Z-19 Port Console for $2500.00+ ordered through Bass Pro. Hard pass. I'm willing to pay $1500 +- if anyone sees this and has the same color scheme as above. Good luck selling yours. $600 plus shipping is a bargain in my view.

It definitely doesn't fit any of the Z-17, 18, 19, 20, 21 models. Those all look the same as the drivers console. It's mostly likely the older Z-8, etc. as you suggested above. I got a quote for a new Z-19 Port Console for $2500.00+ ordered through Bass Pro. Hard pass. I'm willing to pay $1500 +- if anyone sees this and has the same color scheme as above. Good luck selling yours. $600 plus shipping is a bargain in my view.
Thank's Tiggo!

So happy to get some better info on what this console may fit on!

I have a 2011 Nitro z7 red not blue would have to repaint it, hoping this might fit I am located in springhill TN, Boat is in AL, is there any numbers on the unit to identify it,?????????
Billy
Thanks

I have a 2011 Nitro z7 red not blue would have to repaint it, hoping this might fit I am located in springhill TN, Boat is in AL, is there any numbers on the unit to identify it,?????????
Billy
Thanks
These were in the listing above, only numbers on the console.

(HMB / DA081 / 1003919)

Thanks for the interest, lmk how you would like me to get it to you! You are 5hrs away from me.

Sorry those # don't show up anywhere can't take a change if it going to fit . also they don't have sizes to cross reference products . Thanks for your time.

Sorry those # don't show up anywhere can't take a change if it going to fit . also they don't have sizes to cross reference products . Thanks for your time.
Ok! I was gunna drive n meet ya halfway. I was told if the windshields match the one on the driverside it will fit. They were made to fit all platforms. I just don't know the year. I know from other members in here that it fits Z7 & Z8's. Then I was told about the windshield match. But it's totally your call. I have had some tire kickers on it. I have it all packaged up from the day I got it and it's all wrapped up in my shed talking up space. Just waiting for it to find a great home!. 👍

Just curious if this was still available and for how much. I am around Jacksonville, FL and looking for a port side console.

I mean it wouldn’t hurt to know the price. I’ll have to pay to have it repainted with gel coat. May be easier to just go through bass pro. I heard it’s like 1k +. Shipping would be to Macclenny FL. 32063. Knowing price will help me make a decision.
Email me directly if you want more info. [email protected]

I mean it wouldn’t hurt to know the price. I’ll have to pay to have it repainted with gel coat. May be easier to just go through bass pro. I heard it’s like 1k +. Shipping would be to Macclenny FL. 32063. Knowing price will help me make a decision.
Email me directly if you want more info. [email protected]
Sry I'm just getting back to you today. I had a medical issue that popped up and I can get u some prices on Monday. I just have to load it up in the truck n drive it to ups/fedex/& usps. It's pretty large, n heavy. I wish I remembered what the prices were last time I did this for someone last year. Nonetheless after doing all that work for someone he was just tirekicking and wasn't interested. it's between 600 n 1000 just to ship it. Ive never shipped with freight carriers b4. But that maybe the best option. (If your not interested in the high shipping prices please lmk b4 I spend 2+hrs on getting quotes for you)
Thank You for your interest on the console.

Sry I'm just getting back to you today. I had a medical issue that popped up and I can get u some prices on Monday. I just have to load it up in the truck n drive it to ups/fedex/& usps. It's pretty large, n heavy. I wish I remembered what the prices were last time I did this for someone last year. Nonetheless after doing all that work for someone he was just tirekicking and wasn't interested. it's between 600 n 1000 just to ship it. Ive never shipped with freight carriers b4. But that maybe the best option. (If your not interested in the high shipping prices please lmk b4 I spend 2+hrs on getting quotes for you)
Thank You for your interest on the console.
Hi Jr. All good. Don't worry about it. I purchased a console off of ebay. shipping was about $400 from AR to FL. Thanks for your reply.

Hello....Is this still available? I have a '13 Z7 same color scheme as what you have. Definitely interested.

Hello....Is this still available? I have a '13 Z7 same color scheme as what you have. Definitely interested.
Awesome, I'd love to find it a good home!!! Biggest problem I have is with shipping it. It's around 600-700,( it's big and heavy) I'm not looking to make any money on this. I've had it for about a year now taking up space in my garage all packaged up n ready to go!!! I can go get quotes for u and yoy can pick which carrier if you want. it's either FedEx, UPS. USPS says it's too big for them. If You wanna meet me, not sure where u live I will drive up to 3hrs in any direction. LMK and give me an address so I can get accurate quotes for ya. ([email protected]) is my direct email. I'm in Church Hill Tennessee 37642

Latest posts

Back