Nitro hats?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill murphey

Reaction score
I'm looking for some decent Nitro hats.The ones i got with my boat are like kids hats.I dont want a z9 hat,just nitro.Thought about setting a screen print up on lids.com and have the nitro logo put on an under armor hat,but its $50 set up fee,$25 hat,and what ever to print it.

My brother in law has a screen print business and I have considered asking him to do some Nitro stuff for me, I don't want the Z9 hat either. I'll talk to him and see what it would cost. I thought about having a couple embroidered, that would look nice. I know you would need the prices but, is anyone interested?

James

count me in for three and anything in tee shirts also.

Disapointed with the Nitro store as I'm proud to show my colors

Yeah guys for sure ill be in for some hats and shirts if anyone goes ahead with this. Ill have 2 hats at least and some shirts. Nitro shop charges so much for a tournament shirt $190 you have to be kidding.

I got my hats printed at BPS. the shirt/hat embroidery in the store had Nitro designs. cost like 12 bucks each or so

Jimmy if you can post some sample's to see what we can get. I would be intrested on a long sleeve shirt or long sleeve t-shirt.

Ace

Latest posts

Back