Nitro butt seat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Nichols

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a decent factory Nitro butt seat in grey, navy or both? Our boat has two of the regular full-size seats; Dad likes his, but I'm used to the small one. I'm looking for better quality than the generic ones (i.e. Boater's World, BPS, etc.).

Thanks, Jeff

You can call your local Tracker/Nitro parts department and order the Nitro logo one. I went with the mid-range one that BPS has, had one on my 2000 Tracker for 5 years and loved it, have a similar one now on my Nitro.

Trep

Jeff - Here is the one I used on my Tracker, I replaced it with the up level seat.

For the tracker I bought/used the $15 wise seat and bought the hydraulic pedestal for the Pro Crappie. For the Nitro I bought the $30 wise deluxe pro seat as it came in 2 tone to closely match my Nitro (and my wife bought me the hydraulic seat post for Hanukkah!)

I think its a matter of comfort, I mostly stand and need something to lean against when the huge wakes of the cruisers come by, or when I need to rest my old knees (yup, i'll be 40 in Sept!!!) so the wise seats have been fine for me. I looked into the Nitro branded seats from the Detroit Tracker dealer (I think our WONDERFUL friends Kathy and Craig are no longer with Parts) but they didn't have the right color to match my 7 year old boat.

Trep

I just called Tracker parts today to find a butt seat to match my 04' 640LX upholstry by the hull ID number. I was told that it is available for $72.00 + $13.95 shipping. Sounds a little steep for me, I'm going to look at Wise also.:wacko:

Back