Nitro 911CDC Info

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Everett

Reaction score
Hi all, I just found this site and thought I would ask all you 911 owners what you thought about your boat. I am looking at buying a used one shortly and would like your opinions good or bad so I can make an informed decision. If there is anything else you can think of about this boat please let me know. Thanks for your help.

I like mine alot, you need a big motor, mine has a 250 verado on it.

the ride is dry, and i like sitting in the middle of the boat, makes

for better weight distribution. if you want to drive it fast, and it

has not been set-up for that, it may be a little hard to handle at WOT.

i raised my motor a little over an inch from the factory setup, and put

on a tempest 26p b&b prop.

:wub:

I could never say anything bad about this boat. Its not a speed demon. 65-68mph.

Its does sit a little higher on the trailer, Making it hard to see behind you when trailering.

And it sits a little higher in the water catches a little more wind.

What year are you looking at ? I just got my 2nd one my first was a 2000 and just got a 2006.

I love it it has a very stable/dry ride in rough water huge fishing platform more room than most boats. Not the fastest 68-70 gps tops with a 225. if you are looking for a 9 series fishing boat not a speed boat the 901,929 and the 911 has plenty of room and space but the other Nitro's and nice too. I like the ability to run around the boat. 2 people can fish up front with no issues at all. if yo have any question shoot me a email and or call.

Hutch

Im looking at a 01 with a 225 Merc EFI, I dont care as much about the speed but more about the fishability, storage and how the boat will handle in rough water. I have a Ranger now that I am selling and it does not have everythiing I mentioned above. Thanks so much for the imput.

what Prop does it have my 2000 had 225 EFI with a trophy 4 blade 27p all th eplugs out had a good hole shot and very stable at wot.

Hutch a 27p? Thats gotta be a dog.

More storage than you need, good rough water handling. Fishability is good, but it does catch wind. a 67lb TM is not gonna cut it.

I happen to be selling mine, so if you know anyone else thats wants one let me know.

I think that's what it is I will have to look at it again I would say I'm worng but thats what came to mind brain Fart :p

I sold it but it still is at the house the guy has not picked it up yet LONG story.

I drove Sim's 911 with a 250xb, it is my DREAM boat!! We fished 3 up front casting jigs and never knew we were all there!!!

Trep

yes it's paid in full he is shipping in over seas just waiting on the next ship he can get it one.

Hutch - Did the check clear and this isn't one of those scams where he sends you what turns out to be a fake cashiers check and tells you to keep some of it for your hassle?

Just watching out for ya!

oh ya check cleard and the boat is paid off and got title or I would not been able to get my new one.

Back