Nitro 750 Livewell I Operation info needed

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Hoban

Reaction score
just purchased 2005 Nitro NX 750 need some livewell operation help.

2 switches one for livewell fill and aeration and the other recirc and pump out.

2 holes in bottom one for recirc the other unknown (Should this have a livewell plug)

two fill vales 1 black the other red pull out and labled pull to pump out.

Main question do I need to plug the 1 hole in the bottom for the liveweel to hold water and operate correctly.

There is a rubber plug that goes into the hole on the bottom of the well on the driver's side. The one on my passenger side has a screen covering it. To use the pump out feature you have to pull out on the nozzle (driver's side). It is kinda weird, but it is so. It will "pop" when you do this.

do you have to pull the plug in the livewell for pump out

I think it will pump it out with the plug in. If you pull the plug the water will drain out when you take the boat out of the water. Ont thing I've noticed, is the pump will pump in more water than will naturally flow out, so if you accidentaly leave the pump on, at least on mine, its gonna overflow.

Thanks I have to check though i think the screen is off the recirc. I will fill with water and test in the Driveway

If your screen is missing I'd pick one up and put it on. You don't want crawfish pieces and minnoiws in the pipes....especially if you keep it in the garage like I do......

Back