Nice smallie..

• Thread starter Bob G. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/901/P6
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
Ok, it's not the biggest smallie, but it's my son Steven's nicest one this year after two trips on the lake for him. He usually smiles for fish pics, but I noticed after I got home that he didn't smile this time and he held the fish out for maximum effect!! Temps were over 90 degrees today and the lake was calm. I was suprised that we caught 7 smallies for 1.5 hours of fishing. My daughter got skunked, but did a great job with the net. I hope she doesn't take after Trep and Scott and go into a long term fishing slump. She did pretty good last year and hope it's only a one day thing!! She was even wearing her Scales and Tales shirt!

Bob G.
P6230938A.jpg

That's great Bob...that kid's gonna be hooked for sure! Tell em' to put a GREAT BIG SMILE on next time...he looks way too serious :)

TEE

Nice Fish! my son is 3.5 yrs. old and right now he just uses a bobber on the end of his rod. he can cast fairly well and loved to cast and reel. every once and awhile he hits me with the bobber and i am glad that there isn't a hook on the end of it. i have been thinking about adding a weedless hooked plastic worm on the end of the bobber. problem is, as soon as i do that, he will catch more fish than i do.

Bryan

The kid is showing me up. Not hard to do....

Good job Bob, now keep up the good work. If they have friends, take them fishing too. Pass it on.

He smiles just like his old man....LOL

Yep, he's true Gabriel.

How big does a fish have to be to get you guys to smile :eek:)

No big deal...Yaaaawwwnnn.....Just another day on Champlain.

Back