New

• Thread starter TROY WAINRIGHT3
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TROY WAINRIGHT3

Reaction score
Hello all.It's been awhile since i posted a message and I wanted to let everyone know that I found a new product by STA-BIL.It,s a marine formula ethanol treatment with extra corrosion protection and 4 times the fuel cleaner.Makes a big difference in the way my motor idles and starts.Seems the ethanol attracts water from the air and makes the fuel degrade right away.Got it from wal-mart.Has anyone else used it?

I run Quickleen now but, figure I'll be using it as well.

Troy - I've used one tankful so far in the G3. Haven't noticed a big difference in terms of fuel economy or running. But unlike my old Tracker, gas doesn't have nearly as much time to sit. Four trips out (usually less) and its time to fill the tank again! With the Tracker it was easily double that (of course, I was traveling at a fraction of the speed too!). Time will tell. Thanks for the tip about where you bought it. The one bottle I had and used was from BPS. They don't have it anymore in the Baltimore store.

Latest posts

Back