New Z8

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Eder2

Reaction score
I spent my weekend bracking in my fishing partners new Z-8.What an awesome boat. Rides great fishes great and performs great. He got it with a 225 Pro XS. 75 on the GPS and had some throttle left. Anybody else ride in one or drive one yet?

My friends are thrilled to ride in my Z6, none of can afford one. Actually, I only have three friends, one bought my old boat and the other has a little pond jon boat. I stood in one on the show room floor though, does that count? Just kidding, I have heard a lot of good things about them.

75 gps with a 225? That's almost unbelievable. Either it is set up perfect or sombody's GPS is fibbin. Most can't get 75 out of a 250.

TOXIC

I'm jealous

I've been drooling over them for a while now :wub:- trying to think how to justify it to the wife. If I can get a couple more Nitro rewards checks it will help.

Can you compare it to my 929? I know you can get some unpredictably rough water up there.

Tox, Its got a 10 inch Rite-Hite jack plate on it and we fooled with it just one adjustment and it seemed great so we stayed with it. I don't think an X28 will fib.Brian,I haven't riden in a 929 but it seems much stabler than my 898.He also had an 898 before the Z8.We vwere at LOZ and it did get rough but she took it good.

Latest posts

Back