New to the Site!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone. My name I Chad Eisenhauer, My friend Max told be about the site, and I checked it out. Great Site! I currently own a 2002 Fisher 1600 alum. boat and pull it with a 2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew. I live in St. Albans, WV. I have been bass fishing all my life and like to talk with others about it. My hobbies are Bass fishing, Bow hunting whitetailed deer,and taking my black Lab (Molly) duck hunting. I am looking forward to reading everyone's posts and learning more about bass fishing.

Thanks

Chad

Now that is what I call a proper introduction.

Welcome aboard!

Marke

Hey Chad.. Great intro!! Welcome to the site.. Your Buddy "Max" must be a great guy and even better Fisherman to point you to this site!!!! LMAO!!!

Max <><:cool:

Yeah my buddy Max is an alright guy....but about the part of him being a better fisherman....Not so sure. There always seemed to be a more consistent flow of fish into the back of the Nitro than the front.:D

Welcome aboard....

If you hadn't noticed... It's rumored around here that that guy MAX tends to have a distant relationship with the truth when it comes to fish stories... (j/k) LOL

The lab and duck hunting rate you high in my book...

Bass fishing, well.... We all have to start somewhere and when you grow up and learn to chase walleye... :D

Welcome aboard! Took a float trip down the New River for smallmouth several years ago. Great trip and many smallies brought to the boat. Need to go do that again.

Tex

Sounds as if Max kept you in the Strike Zone with his Repositioning Motor Prowness! lol.. As far as fish stories goes, He prob has plenty of Video's and more than enough Pics in his Library to prove that he is a pretty good Angler.. LOL..

See ya on the water:lol:

Max <><

Watch out for some here...they've been known to bite:lol::p

Have your shots?:rolleyes:

Welcome!

Welcome... Make a LONG weekend and come to Va. to fish with "C", The TOXIC one, and myself....KB

Chad, Some of those fishing stories include you.. As far as the Technology goes, I see a couple of those pics in my Library have you in it..:rolleyes:

Max <><

Welcome aboard ya scurvy dawg,......we never have any fun around here...pay no attention to those fruitcakes!! Except Carlos,....never turn your back on that man,...he can shoot your eye out from a 1/2 mile away.......and that's on a bad day!!

Carry on....

Mac

Welcome aboard Chad, are those your fish Max was showing off earlier today?

BF

Those were my pics. I sent them to him last night. He told me he posted them and I checked out the site.

xmytruck, I love the fisher..I have a Merc. 25hp.

You've been warned.... "Carlos,....never turn your back on that man,...he can shoot your eye out from a 1/2 mile away"... He carries a Red Ryder BB Gun in a hip holster... And, never, no matter what Carlos tells ya, ... lick the flagpole...:wacko:

Sweet I have been comparing the tracker pt165 with a 25hp vs a fisher 1600 with a 25, the fisher is longer and wider, and has the tackle system too, the only downside for me is the dealer is a state away.. What is your top speed with the 25? And if you don't mind me asking how much did it $$ run you:)

thanks

X:D

xmytruck,

I went with the fisher, because of the size and it just felt like a better built boat. I also got a nice cover and spare tire for the trailer where the tracker didn't come with them. My top speed by myself is about 22-25 mph. With me and my wife it's about 20mph. If you get much more weight in the boat, it doesn't like to plane out. I now wish I would have got the 40hp motor. Total, I think I paid $8900 brand new for everything.

Chad

Welcome! Sit down and grab a brew...as the stories keep on going, and going and going and...well you get the message.

Barb

Back