New P/T 185

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Hutson

Reaction score
Picked up my new Pro Team 185 with a Mercury 90 last week. Man, I was really impressed with the boat and how well the 90 pushes it! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING!!

This is my second Tracker product, first was a 1997 Nitro 640 LX with a Force 75. It was a good boat, just out grew it. Next was a 19 foot Champion with a merc. 150, man that was an expensive trip. Never again will I spend that kind of money on a boat.

Any way, I'm proud to again be a Tracker owner and I hope to be a welcome addition to this fine site.

Steve (volzfan59)

Welcome aboard...

Its refreshing to see someone going from glass to tin!

Oh yeah...one more thing....

GEAUX TIGERS!

Wolf

Congrats on your new ride. I pick up my Nitro NX750 this afternoon. I know the feeling.. Cant wait to get on the water and start catching fish...

Congrats and welcome to the 185 club. Now go catch some fish!:)What color did ya' get?

TEE

Congratulations on the new PT-185!! You should have a great time in it. I too have a PT-185. Isn't it amazing how much storage there is in there. If you fill that boat up your're carrying around too much stuff. If you need any advice or help just let us know.

Harpo

Hey Steve what part of TN are you from?? I fish Douglas a few times a year, and some other lakes nearby. Welcom to the best site on the 'net. Truley a great bunch of people here.

Donnie

Wolf, Are you an LSU fan? If so, congratulations on the National Championship!! What a great team and coaching staff.

Tee, I got a 2003 hold over. Sorry about that, I guess that I should have been more clear on it. She's got the red trim and s/e stuff plus a front depth finder and a custom cover.

Donnie, I live in Powell, TN in Knox county, what about you?? I mainly fish on Melton Hill, Norris, Watts Bar and Ft. Loudon/Tellico. I have fished on Douglas and Cherokee several times.

Thanks for the welcome and the replies.

Steve

Steve,

That is near Oak Ridge, right? I go there to Big Eds Pizza. Also good shooting matches too.

Carlos

Hook up with a few of us in Spring at Dale Hollow...e-mail me and we'll talk :)

TEE

Steve,

I am a huge LSU fan. Louisiana is very proud of the Tigers as you can imagine. Looks like we are loosing some key players to the draft but for every one that is leaving there are two extremely talented players waiting to step up. Saban has done well tapping into the huge pool of great talent in louisiana and will benefit from it going forward.

We love playing the Vols, as their football tradition is as big and strong as LSU's. I have always wanted to make a road game to neeland stadium.

Good luck with the boat (I have the 85 model of that same boat with a 90merc) and good luck in the SEC in 2004.

Wolf

Steve I live in KY near Lexington. I fish Douglas about twice a year, but have a buddy tournment I fish in May that is more for bragging rights and talking smak than it is for money! So I may pump you for some info so i can get a leg up. I also have fished Cherokee and some streams around Morristown for smallies, but I love Douglas. Cant beat it for catching numbers.

Back