New Guy

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Parker

Reaction score
Hey guys, love the site. How often do the grab bags get updated? That's a great place to get fix-up tips.

Check out my library. 10lb here in Bama.

Welcome aboard Steve! You're right, this is a great site. There is a never ending wealth of knowledge when it comes to nitro/tracker boats and bass fishing in general.

I'm hoping that the grab bag gets updated as well. There are many links that don't work that I would really like to check out. I'm sure it's on a long list of things to do.

Nice gorilla you got there. Try to get some pics of your boat up!

Thanks Sully. I'll get some up as soon as I finish the restore. New wood, new carpet, built new storage box, and rod storage.

Hey Steve, if you could document it with pictures, that would be a great addition to the grab bag!

Unfortunately I didn't have a digital then but am getting one tonight. I'll document what I did so far. I will be extending the flipping deck and will put that project in the grab bag.

Welcome Steve,

The grab bag projects get updated any time somebody does a good project and takes the time to document it.

A project like you are doing would be nice.

I rebuilt my floor,decks and recarpeted everything but never took the time to take pictures or write up the details.

I learned alot of tips and tricks the hard way,,,,by trial and error.

Steve

Here. I'll get it here for you.

Great fish! Going on the wall???

Tex
Steven%20Fish%201.jpg

Welcome Steve and what a great fish. Glad to have ya.

Da Bear

A few lines from "Crimson Tide" might be appropriate here.....

But I'm too awe struck to think of any!

Welcome. Steve!

me!

WOW...look at the size of the mouth on that thing.... you could keep a lot of w*****d in 'dere!!!

Didn't anyone tell him the rule about not showing a catch that big till you've posted at least one fishing tip???

Dayum!

Steve, Anywhere near Birmingham or Lake Guntersville????

Sorry...

But people who catch fish like that make everybody else jealous... You can't do that any more until everybody else has had a 10lber!!!!

Just kidding... Welcome and THAT IS a great looking fish!!!

WOW

that's all I can manage. Fish of a life time where I fish. Welcome aboard.

fatrap

Thanks guys. You've made me feel welcome.

Hey Ken, I actually grew up fishing Guntersville but live just south of Bham right now and call Lay Lake my home.

Roll Tide

Ive fished Guntersville twice, came in second place once, LoganMartin and Mitchell. Will be down to Guntersville, up near Scottsboro, again this June for a week.

Back