New GMC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
Traded in my 2002 Chevrolet 1500HD with 159,000 miles for new 2009 GMC Sierra SLE 1500 4WD with 5.3L Flex Fuel/AFM and nicely appointed.

I travel alot for work and play and the GM incentives made it a no brainer to go new and get rid of my high mileage truck!!

I'll post a better pic after I get the other stuff on it. Getting a spray-in bedliner on Friday, Compustar 1 mile range remote starter next Tuesday and an ARE CX series cap due in next week. I just brought the truck home last night and it was already getting dark, so pics are not the greatest.

Just trying to keep the economy going and looking out for my GM friends!!:D

GMC1.jpg

GMC2.jpg

Nice truck.

I went and looked at GM/Chevy Diesels the other day to replace mine. You'd think the MSRP's would have come down. My 04 2500 HD duramax truck had a 40k+ MSRP. The same truck as a 09 has a 48k MSRP.

Very nice.... new truck is always great fun!!! Enjoy!

Real nice truck. I thought 159,000 miles was still breaking it in, LOL. I am happy for you.

Bubby:)

Man 160k miles, its was just about time to take the break-in oil out.

Not sure where all you southerners live, but 159k miles driven through 7 Vermont winters with salt and crappy pothole roads all year takes its toll on a vehicle.

Anyways, the new truck rocks!!!

Gotta be on the low down here...Comm Group spotted something I uploaded (pic) form here at work and I got slapped on the hand soooooooo;)

Sweet new toy Bob!! Mine just turned 60K, so I got a ways to catch up with you. :D

When I do, that's where I'm leaning. I'm liking the CC Hybrid Sierras I've seen. Kudos and enjoy!

I am getting close also. The 06 Durango just turned 223000 miles last week and still runs like a champ! Sure hate to turn something in that has and does run so well but the company says it WILL be done in short time to minimize costs.

Get the regular maintenance done and most of the time good things will happen!

Randy!

Sweet ride! Congrats. Enjoy the new car smell.

Oh no, Teri saw the post! I see a new car/truck/suv on the horizon! LOL!

Randy!

Nice ride! :)

I traded trucks last week, but went with a Ford again (my apologies to Mac). Traded my '01 Supercrew (100+k miles) for a 2010 FX4 SuperCrew.

95_13_10_09_3_37_40.jpg

Latest posts

Back