New Boat!! I know I went to the dark side, but..

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Weichold

Reaction score
I still check this site three to four times daily!! I went through four Nitro's before geting this awesome Ranger

Check out my library

Left Coast guy and Greg G. does own my prior nx882

Mark

Awesome looking boat, CONGRATS! I sorta went overto the dark side as well, my ride should arive end of the month..

I went to the dark side a couple of years ago and love my Ranger also. Great ride. Good luck with it.

Nice Boat Mark, I'm still waiting to go to the Dark Side myself. Good luck with the Ranger, she's a nice one.

Chris

I'm ordering a 2005 Z20 w/225 HPDI Yammahammer this friday.

If anyone is interested in buying it in Sept at a HUUUGE savings....let me know NOW or ASAP. I will order it to your specs and options. Otherwise, I'm ordering the basic Z20 pkg with a Hotfoot and steering mntd trim/tilt...and 50" TM. It'll have a GUEST charger as well. Colors??

Undecided at the moment.....but it'll be conservative and very classy looking. Don't know if it'll be "wrapped" but as it looks now,...probably not. Email me privately if you're interested and I'll get back with you as soon as I have a price. (I won't know that until mid-feb when my order confirmation gets sent to me.....but I will tell you that you'll pay a LOT less for a slightly used 2005 boat w/80hrs or less on it.....you'll save THOUSANDS!!)

Serious inquirees only please.........thanks!!

Mac

Mac ,your killing me LOL ! If this was September right now I would be calling you this minute even though I'm pretty much set on buying a Puma

Can you still call it fishing when all you have to do is net all the bass that swim up close to look at the pretty boat?

Of course you'll have to slow down a little in the 3 pic. You must have been clear up past 15mph in that shot!

Back