Need help finding a small boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Feist

Reaction score
Greetings All.

I haven't posted in awhile but I still read about every day to see what everyone is doing. I need some help from the people with knowledge that I have come to somewhat trust, my cyber-friends on the Nitro-Tracker page.

My brother-in-law is looking for a small 12-14 or 15' small fishing boat for smaller lakes in my area. Nothing really fancy but something that his grandsons will be able to be safe on in a year or two. A few years ago, Tracker had a smaller 16' boat and I believe they discontinued it. I also remember seeing a small fiberglass boat at BPS and other places (WalMart even used to have them) that had a small livewell and and was wired with lights etc. I can remember being at BPS and seeing this type of boat full of lures that were on sale in the middle of the floor. I did a Google search and went through several pages and can only find Bass Hunter boats. These aren't what I am looking for. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that I can search and find something like this? Or, does anyone know of someone selling something like this in PA or not too far adjoining states. His max price is about $3,000.

Thanks for any assistance in advance.

Brian

Not sure if this is along the lines that you're thinking of, but I found this online:

http://www.jowatercraft.com/Bass11.3.html#

Mike

Brian - I know NEW this is out of your Bro-n-law's price, but looking used might be a good deal. Its the Tracker 14ft SuperGuide V14 Single Console. I looked hard at the 16ft version before I bought my Pro Crappie in 2000, they are deep V, lots of safe space for kids, easily trailerable and with a 25hp should scoot a bit. Also keep an eye out for used Lunds and other walleye style boats, or if someone has a real deal on a 2000 Pro Crappie that is another good kid friendly boat, but is 17'3".

Trep
http://www.trackerboats.com/boat/index.cfm?boat=2039

Latest posts

Back