My Personalize Christmas Card to NTOWS friends

• Thread starter Mike Grandick [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
I no Mac, but Merry Christmas to ya'll

fatrap
Card%20II.jpg

That is cool!!!!

I'd like that for Christmas cards next year....

Wickedly Awesome! I agree with Greg, those would be cool cards to send out!

Rich D

Thanks guys.

Feel free to use it anytime but this year, as it is in Dakotalands or Dakota Outdoors Dec issue.

fatrap

Nice job Fatrap! We really have some talent here at NTOWS..

TEE

Whew!

Praise the Lord!

We couldn't have suffered through another "Mac"!

LOL!!

Mr. Rap, I would have bought Christmas cards like that! Have you ever considered printing them or selling your artwork to a card manufacturer?

me!

Yeah..a goofy lookin' character with a crooked hat with NTOWS on it..or a sleigh shaped like a nitro?

TEE

Me

I have considered cards but don't know many "Ins" in that business. For the last fifteen years I've been a freelance cartoonist doing single panel toons for trade journals, magazines and lately a catalog. Used to make some decent spare change but editors aren't big for original art anymore. Now it's more of a hobby than a business. Thanks for thinking they're good enough for cards, maybe I'll check it out.

Thanks

Mike Grandick

fatrap

Great card !! Merry Christmas to you and everyone on this site.

Beck

Is that a fish finder i see on the sleigh?? Great drawing fatrap! Merry Christmas to all.

Donnie

Now thats a new form of bass crankin...lol

Good job fatrap i likes it a lot

T.S.

it's great, fatrap!

Merry Christmas to you, and everyone else here on the NTOWS. Have a safe and happy holiday everyone! from- (egMike)Mike, Terri, and the kids....

Back