My Little Brother is Better than YOU

• Thread starter Teri C. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/8544/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
As much as I feel sorry for the Bambi's of the world, I do enjoy the deer jerky I get every year. Here's the deer my little brother (16 yrs old) shot with his bow and arrow during bow season. Looks like I will have jerky in time for Christmas when I visit (Nebraska).
Ian_deer.jpg

I don't know anything about hunting but that seems like a big deer to me. Something else for them to mount on the wall in the basement. It's like a freakin' petting zoo down there.

Teri,

That looks like a very big deer to me. Congratulations to your brother.

Sue

I think the deer will be a little confused if HE is mounted. :)

That could be a Pope & Young buck....let me know how it scores and tell him nice one!

Donnie

Whatever he scores, looks to me like he's been gettin in the cattle feed!! What a monster!! What'd he weigh? You sure it wasn't an escapee from the petting zoo?!LOL

TOXIC

My mom did say it qualified for Pope and Young but I have no idea what that means.

To qualify for Pope & Young, a buck has to have a rack like Dolly Parton!

Hope that answers your questions, Teri!

And, I'll tell you..... With all the time I've spent in the woods..... I don't think I've ever seen that big a buck in the wild but maybe once. Your little brother got himself the trophy of several lifetimes!

Tell him I said "Congrats!"

me!

That buck's neck is thicker than a NU lineman's!

I took my first (and only) deer in Nebraska. That's a trophy buck in anybody's book. Tell him congratulations for me.

Back