Music

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
with some of the music posts lately i figured i'd do a little poll.

what does eveyone listen to.

for me its mostly anything. From somethign with a beat to classical. I went to the Phantom of the Opera movie last week with friends and WOW..i'm a PHANATIC. i bought the soundtrack and i'm listening to broadway songs...i've found a new favorite type of music.

I love the Music of the Night, and the mirror (angel of music)

Mostly Jazz, but my tastes are pretty eclectic.

Rich, too bad you and I can't get together and share some jazz favorites. I have been listening to jazz for years but I'm still discovering artists that I have never heard before or maybe only as sidemen for some other artist. Recently I discovered Horace Silver/"Song For My Father". For Christmas my son gave me a very cool 3 disc box set of the complete "In a Silent Way" session. My own present to myself was the "Art Pepper Meets The Rhythm Section" cd where after a long bout with drug abuse and not having played for six months Art Pepper joins Miles' sidemen; Red Garland, Paul Chambers, and Philly Joe Jones. It's quite a recording and a real moment in jazz history.

Harpo

I am all over the board...Lately I have been listening to Velvet Revolver and Shinedown but I like Rap and heavier stuff (Slayer) all the way to Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, old Pink Floyd....So I am just a music lover in general....LA

Harpo,

I will have to pick up the Art Pepper cd. Miles is my all time favorite and I have a lot of his CD's. Mostly I save my money for fishing and listen to internet radio or NPR in the car!

Back