Moving on up

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Hinton

Reaction score
Well boys looks like im moving on up. I bought a new boat yesterday from one of the guys on the BBC and think I got a great deal. Allthough I loved my 640lx I have moved WAY up to a Champion 203DC with a 250XB on the back. Time to run with the big boys.

KB if you see this call me wanna chat with you. If anyone knows of someone looking for a complety loaded 640lx with a 90 with a new power head send them my way cause I need to sell mine now.

Holy Chit Marine!!! You went from a BB gun to a Barrett .50Cal !!! I'd say you "moved up!"

Awsome ride!! You're going to be in for a little surprise the first time you kick that Champ in the arss....hold on Cowboy!! LOL!!

You're also going to get a little surprise when you see how fast the gas gauge moves!! :blink:

Have fun..and keep that kill switch attached!! Post a pix when you get one!!

Congrats!!

Mac

Carlos was actually talking to me about getting your boat when you where ready to move it. But this deal came up and I couldnt pass up the price.

Here is a link to a pic of it.

BCM2_small.jpg

Fast - Nice ride! As the Sarge on Hill Street Blues use to say, "Be Careful Out There". We may not have enough water on Anna for you to open it up. LOL

I know what your saying Bill. Thinking of changing my screen name to Faster_Marine.

Mac always knows how to put it!!! LOL

Great looking ride Marine, and I thought I moved Up going from a 17ft 40 Merc tracker to a 17ft 115 Merc Nitro - 30mph top end to 55mph top end!!! Enjoy!!

My boss has one of those and it's like driving a sprint car, that's an 80mph+ boat..

Hang on is right.

BF

Back