Morning Everyone

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete hanford2

Reaction score
Morning everyone.Hope you all have a great weekend and go Colts.I am taking my step daughter down to staunton,va to visit a college today that she wants to attend after she graduates this year.

good morning,

off to bps in baltimore for a few things.

have a safe drive pete.

mike c

Good moring from the Woodstock, GA.

Cold and frosty out but the coffee is warm inside. Going to spend the weekend home with the new Grandson.

Hope all have a great day and I will start it, go Bears :lol::lol::lol:

Good morning all. Sunny and in the 40's here today. Have a safe trip Pete.

Steve

Morning everyone. Headed out to get some supplies for the SuperBowl party we are hosting tomorrow. The 'Chili' is ready, and my wife has made the 'chili sauce' for the homemade Cheese Enchilida's. I brought home some good quality corn tortilla's from Texas, along with 5 dozen tamales.

Show up at 4PM tomorrow, and start eating.

Tex

Morning all!! We had a light freeze this morning. It's suppose to be a nice day. Going to a wedding this afternoon. I hope everyone has a great weekend and be safe.

Barry from La.:)

Morning all heading to Vienna Austria this afternoon for a week's business trip. Then 2 weeks of Mr. Mom when I get back while Beka is at her Mom's, helping mom recover from Hip Surgery.

Safe Travels everyone!!

Trep

Went fishing yesterday in south louisiana (Eden Isles) and not even a bite....Go Colts........

Back