Morning everyone

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete hanford2

Reaction score
Morning everyone.Coffee is on and a little on the strong side.Looks like you guys slept in this morning.Have a great day and rip lips if you get out on the water.

Got up before 6:00AM today, and NOT going fishing. UGH!

Coffee, breakfast and paper completed. Walked the dog, me and now will work most of the day from home.

Have a great one.

Tex

Afternoon Pete and Tex.. It's rainy and horrible here and I'm not even dressed yet.:)

I get to enjoy a Washington Nationals vs. Baltimore Prioles game this afternoon. I don't get to see hardly any at all because the Oriole's owner is a d**k head and blacks out every game.

Of course with these games being interleague play he can't very do that.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Sorry for the repeat posts. Nothing would work when I clicked "Reply".. So I went away to another site, came back and the same thing happened. Went away again and when I came back I went to click "Reply" and noticed I had three posts already.:unsure::wacko::huh::eek:

Good morning, we just got back from taking the grandaughters to the airport and we miss them already.

Back