Morning everyone

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete hanford2

Reaction score
Morning all and the coffee is on.It is starting to look like a good day.rip some lips if you are heading to the water.I think i might get the boat out for a few hours. Have a great weekend and a Happy Easter.

pete

Mornin' Pete. I'm sippin on a cup of black coffee right now. I think it's going to be in the mid 80's here today. Looks like I'll get out on Monday. My youngest son is on easter break and they took the rain out of the forecast on Monday:D

Three hours to go until time to go home,

Steve

Good morning folks,

Well I would love to be out catching some today but I do not have anyone to launch the boat for me and if I hook a big oe I'd hve to cut the line or have someone else bring it in. :D

The doc injected dope in my right shoulder to try to get rid of the pain from the bone spur in the rotator cuff and told me with my bulging discs and he shoulde i shouldn't bounce around in the boat or try to cast for fish. I can cast laeft handed and if I take it easy the boat rides good so as soon as this dope injection starts working 7 to 10 days from now I will try to get the boat out and hook something. Al in due time. :)

Back