Mornin' gang....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Monin' all...zeroed yesturday...guess they didn't like the front that moved thru.

Three Saturday....oh well.

Good Morning Everyone. Hope everone had a great (safe) Holiday weekend! We are just enjoying a much needed rain and cold front. What a relief!

Morning All: Wow we had another fantastic day Saturday on the St. Lawrence River for our final regular season tournament for our Team Trail. My brother and I ended up second place with 19.23 lbs for 5 fish. (2 largemouth and 3 smallies) Winning team had 5 smallmouth for 19.82 lbs., and third place had 19.17 lbs and lunker with a 5.56 lb smallie. Now thats some hefty weight for the north country. Exspecially on a day it was windy and nasty the whole day. Over all my brother and I did well this year placing second place in 4 out of the 6 tournaments we fished. A good year for us. Everyone have a great day.:):D

Morning everybody...

Congrats BF... tight finish... One more minnow in one of those smallies and you'd have finished first...

You can go to this web site to see pictures: (http://www.northernnybassmastersclub.freehomepage.com/photo.html)

Scroll down thru the pictures, to the ones for 2 Sept.:)

Good Mornin' Everyone. Yep, a little wet here in Maryland today. This past Friday we had a LOT of rain and a LOT of wind. Blew a lot of stuff around the yard and now I have a cord of sticks laying out there..

Everybody have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Great afternoon all. Finished moving my daughter back to my neck of the woods this weekend! If anyone sees the sun come out, take a picture of it and send it to me so I wont forget what it looks like (never look directly into the sun, as this can cause blindness.. I almost forgot to add that). All take care and have a safe and God filled day.

Jeff

Back