Mornin' Everyone

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Parker

Reaction score
Headed out to Lay Lake after a brief stop at Waffle House. Be safe out there today.:blink:

Good morning folksi

Getting ready to head out to church this morning.

After trying to clean the boat and get the cover back on it I have pretty much decided it is just to much for me to handle any more. As much as we enjoy it I believe wet need to put it up for sale shortly. I can't get it in or out of the water by myself and I can't clean or maintain it. It is to much for my wife to do and I can't rely on someone else to do it for us.

Y'all have a great day

Good morning...been away for a while, went trout fishing in Creede, Colorado for a week. Caught some nice browns, brook and rainbows. No boat needed just waders and patience....moving water is tough to fish (for me anyway). All done with a fly rod....anyway, its good to be back and I missed my PT175....kenny

Hola,

Debating about going on Lay this afternoon as well.

Afternoon all. It's going to be a hang around the pool, read a good book and sip on adult beverages day here at Casa Barham... I understand what you're talking about JDJ . I have given thught to the same thing.

Unle Billy

Back