Mornin' and TGIF !

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
I have to take our cat that's been with us for about 20 years now...well let's just say it's "D" day:(

Wife has been fine with it til' I got ready to walk out the door this morning and then it hit her.

Really doesn't do anything to help my day. He'll be better off though...blind,can't hear, doesn't cover up his buisness when he's done so that was the last straw for me.

I hope I'm doing the right thing:(

Tee - Sorry to hear about the cat, I had to do that for both our dogs 2 years ago (6 months apart) when they got to that point. Go easy on the wife this weekend, it will be tough of her.

Done for the week here, shopping a bit tomorrow, looks like i'll be back in the USA for the first 2 weeks in Nov. First week in Armonk NY (IBM HQ) and second week in Atlanta getting follow up surgery. I'm hoping to fish a local T on the 10th with Dan N. if I make it.

Trep

yep, TGIF, even though I've been on Fall Break all week :) . Headed out of town tomorrow to visit an old high school buddy, and he has access to a small private lake that has bass in it. Hopefully we'll catch some. Everyone have a good weekend! :)

I'll be maning the Gun Counter at Bass Pro Council Bluffs, IA all weekend. Anyone in the area stop up and say hi.

fatrap aka

Mike Grandick

Latest posts

Back