Minn Kota Kudos

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Johnson

Reaction score
Guys last weekend while taking my son fishing I had a problem with my Minn Kota 74lb. I had shattered the shaft when I hit a stump just right. Well I called MK and spoke with one of their sales reps and asked if there was any assistance for a motor that was out of warranty. I was told that the shaft is lifetime warranty and I could take it to the nearest Minn Kota Repair center and they should be able to fix it with no problem. I informed Kim(MK Rep) that the repair center here went out of business and I didn

Oops...<embarrassed> Thanks Toxic.....I wasn't aware of that fact....I figured since you could get both MK and MG at BPS that it would be your choice...I have a tendency to let my Alligator mouth over run my Humminbird Axx.....Thanks for the education... :-(

It might be standard equipment, but you can upgrade to any MinnKota you want from the factory. They are all options on any new boat. I upgraded mine when I got it.

Back