Mini ranks among the top

• Thread starter Marke Cicero [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marke Cicero

Reaction score
I got home today and found my BPS Spring Classic Flyer. I open to page 2 and find "FREE Seminars by the best fishermen in the world!"

So I look to see who is there. Low and behold, there he is our very own John Maniaci. Let's all give him a big NTOWS round of applause.
Mini best in the world.jpg

What a stud! LOL Boy oh boy, Hooters will never be the same after this!

HAHAH I know someone famous!!!!!

My questions is, the other two are showing some fish, and Mini, where is yours at ?????

What a DOG! I know he's a manufacturer's rep for All-Star. That's normally "fishing lingo" for salesman. So, he sells his rods to BPS, makes money in commissions, then turns around and gets BPS to give him money to fish on top of that? Talk about making money coming and going. I wanna be like Mini...

How old is that picture, Mini?

Obviously from wa-a-a-ay back when you were purdy!

Ann Landers used the same picture for 20 years, too!

LOL Me!, way to go Mini, now I'm checkin to see which Classics you'll be at...

LMAO @ Snow,..."Gets BPS to give him money to fish"....

riiiiiiiight!!!!...LOL

Hey Don't forget Dan J. I don't have the add scanned but he shows up with the list like Mini for the Atlanta one! That's TWO NTOWS members that are among "The best fishermen in the World!!!"

Way to go Mini and Dan!

Nice, very nice.

I don't remember who is going to be at the Charlotte BPS this weekend, but I did not recognize one name on the list. Of course, all the pro anglers are fishing the tourney trails this spring.

For the most part, I'm probably not going at all. Bought a few things last weekend, and I'm still bummed that Mac or Mini are not going to be here. Guess I'll just have to wait till the Classic!

Tex

Hey Mini - Reading the fine print below your picture, I want to know what you are subject to change into?

david....

Mac, it says he's BPS pro staff, doesn't that mean "sponsored"?

There's all sorts of sponsorship pkgs'....product,...product and money......and then product and a LOT of money..LOL (KVD's Woo's Clunns. etcc.etc ie. endorsement deals + royalties etc..etc..)

Mini's deal is for product....mine was product plus appearance fees. ('cuz i sold a TON of rods for them) they all differ in what you get for what you do.....

Mini's picture is different so I assumed it should be read "the best fishermen in the world...and Mini"

Gene

Mini needs to hold a fish in his pic too so we know he's a "pro"!!

Bob G.

Mac, if you don't keep him in line, you will end up being his towel boy! LOL!

Good job Mini! Good job Dan!

Rich D

Oh Contrare Rich,.....Mini will always be MY towel Man!!..LOL....afterall..he ranks among the TOP!! LMAO!!

and only the BEST get invited into Camp MacDaddy!! LOLOL

I went to BPS tonight and saw the same picture of Mini and he's got two SUPER MEGA TOADS!!! They just got cropped out of the photo for the ad.

Lesson learned: Hold your fish in front of you. No one is impressed with your 6 foot wingspan....LOL

Marke,

You will soon learn that if you put the fish close together you cannot get your sponsor logos in the picture.

What gets cropped gets cropped I cant help it.

Thank you for the kind words (except Kneeley and LaMoist).

See you all at a BPS soon!

Here is the picture I sent in....it was taken in Spring 2002.
MINI_BURT_LAKE_TOADS_SMALL.JPG

Good picture Mini, know if you could hold that pose till I come over in May that would great !

HAHAh Good one!!!!!

Nice picture too!!! Hope that I can someday have some fish in my hands that are that big !!!!!!

Carlos

Back