MARATHON TIRES ??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
I'm trying to replace one of my trailer tires . The spare is badly worn on the out side tread and has been ever since I bought the boat in spring . I'm not sure what the deal is with it and never asked when I bought the boat. the ones on the trailer are wearing fine.

Anyways I have looked a couple places already and no can find. I was hoping SAM;S CLUB would be able to order them but ,nope. I know Goodyear has them but at 115.00 bucks !

So my question is can they be bought anywere else for cheaper or do I just bite the bullet !!

Mark :unsure:

I bought a pair for my old PT-185 at good ol' Wal-Mart. They mounted and balanced them and were the cheapest by far. When I ran over something and cut the sidewall they replaced the tire under warranty. They really were the best deal.

Thanks Jim B . T

Thats about 35 bucks cheaper . minus shipping if any. Ican live with that price.

Mark:D

SoonerFan ,

I checked Wally-World and they didn't have them at the store. They told me I could order them through the website. There 13 bucks more at on the site then the above site.

Mark

MG,

My Wal-Mart had to order them in...it took about a week. I don't remember exactly but I think I paid around $53 each plus something like 7 bucks for mounting and balance. The Goodyear dealer was around $90 and Tire Rack was in the $60's. That was last year. I put new tires on that trailer and then traded it in a few months later.:huh:

Mark,

Is there a Farm & Fleet or a Fleet & Farm (For those of you not from the upper Midwest... yes that are really two big box outfits with reversed names)...?

I did well there for my trailer tires about $70 each...

Latest posts

Back