Mac's Decals

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy Easterling

Reaction score
Just got the "Lucky" decals today, they are great. I put one on the boat and one on the back glass of the truck. My wife saw it and wants one on her car too. Thanks Mac.

You guys are most welcome!! Thank YOU both!! Jimmy,..I love that pix of you and your two son's in your library...very cool!!;)

Ace,...is that you holding up that giant share a lunker HAWG in your library?? That's HUGE!!!:eek::blink:

Holler if you need more...

Mac

Sorry Mac that's not me. It's a friend that got that share lunker out off our little lake at my home town. As a matter of fact. That fish was pulled out 2 years before by a different fishherman. It already had a tag inbraided by the fish and wildlife ppl at Aspen, Tx. and it is still swimming around. The fish has been to Aspen twice.

I'm waiting to hear back from my partner's on the timing of the next "wave" we roll out...

shouldn't be to long...;)

As soon as I get caught up (I said that a week ago) I will post pics of Topo that has made his home on my boat:cool:

The only "Bi-Fishual" we have this far South, unless you go coastal, are brem and catfish, and normally you are either bass, cat, or brem fisherman.

Back