Mac I did it!

• Thread starter Jason _G [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/5655
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason _G

Reaction score
Hey everyone... Hope all are well, I know I havent posted around here much. Thats what happens when your doing 12+ hours non stop...

Anyways, a while back I asked Mac's permission on letting me get one of his toons tattooed on my forearm.. Well I did it last night! As you can see in the pic below the artist didn't finish the color because my skin got too irritated. So We have another session in 2 weeks.

speaking about the artist, it was a lady and she was totally stoked about the bass because she is a fishermen herself! Was a very cool expeirence! Here's the pic!

fishy.jpg

Now THAT is a compliment of the most sincere kind!!! You are the first person I know of who has a real S&T Tattoo!!

That's pretty cool,....can't wait to see it when it's all done!! Be sure to post another pix!!..You rock!! Happy 4th!!

Mac

Way cool Mac! Back when i first emailed you about it, I told ya I would get it... It just got put off and put off, until now that is!

I will for sure post more pics when all the colors are in...

Thanks Steve!

Happy 4th guys!

Cool! I hope to have a Mac original tattoo soon! (No pressure to you Mac, I know your plate is overflowing right now!)

Rich D

"Overflowing" is putting it mildly,....I feel like a bilge pump in the Titanic!! Have been working (even though im on vacation from GM) at home everyday for t he past 2-3 weeks.

I'll finish my "hottest" jobs today and then I can fish next week!! It's all worth it though,....I'm at a point now where I have to "work HARD now,...so I can play HARDER later!"..LOL...Hopefully someday I'll be able to look back and ask myself,.."Would I do it all again if I had to?!"...The answer will remain the same,.."Ohhhh,..YEAH!!"

Time to get back to work...LOL...seeya soon!

Mac

Hey Mac - "i'll finish my 'hottest' jobs today" so are the shirts in the mail!!! BBWWWWAAAAAAAA

I wonder what my parents would say? would they kick me out of the house or just call me obsessed? Hopfully just obsessed.

T.S.

now that is a tatoo! looks great. i don't like needles much so i think i'll stick with the t-shirts.

jd

Thanks guys! Hey does this make my forearm a collectors item?

Now you are going to have to pay Mac royalties for the rest of your life LOL

Awesome Tat,

Wolf

HAHAHA You guys are too much!!!! There are 3 loves of my life... My women, My dog, and FISHIN!!!!!!!

Women? Plural...as in, more than one??

How do you find time to fish???

That's difficult with just one woman....LOL Good thing mine likes to fish too :eek:)

I wish! My fiance would slaughter me like a pig!

Latest posts

Back