Look Ma, no smile!!

• Thread starter Bob G. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/901/P7
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
My son and I fished on the 4th and caught a few 2 pounders, nothing big, but had a good time anyways. Someone might have to teach my son how to smile for fish pics!! Any volunteers? LOL!!

Bob G.
P7041216A.jpg

He almost cracked a smile for this one!

Bob G.
P7041215A.jpg

His motto is "....just another day on Champlain!" He wishes!!

Bob G.
P7041214A.jpg

LOL!!!!!

great pics Bob.

Not another boat in sight.I was off the lake by noon because of all the traffic.

He's got that "I'm a pro and I do this everyday" thing going on.

Harpo

Steve,

We didn't get on the water until 10:30am because I had all day to goof off! I launched at a private marina that was closed for the holiday, so I got a freebie out of the deal. Usually costs $5 that I gladly pay to use once and a while. I was the only boat that launched and parked there that day. The rest of the boats were in slips.

Bob G.

Hi Bob,

I see you've taught him well on taking pic's. Hold that fish way....... out in front of you now. Your kid may not be smiling on the outside but I'll bet he was having a blast catching those fish. Memories he'll never forget.

he just getting ready to out fish you and not smile and laugh about it.

great pics

GregD

I am glad to see that he is not holding up the shocker with his free hand....LOL

Wolf

Bob - Chip off the old block, that JUST how you looked at the Rally on my boat!!

Tell him to keep it up and King Tin will be his partner at the Rally!!!

I just assumed that he had his 'tourney face' on.

Nice shots. Always great to see a dad and his son (or daughter) out on the lake.

Tex

wolfcount,

No shocker pics for him....yet!! LOL!!

Bob G.

Like father, like son. You know I would require that boy smile for his pictures just like you.

Please, no shocker for him until college. :)

Back