Long time

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
Hello everyone WOW been a few months since I have been on. Since I changed jobs I have been working 12 hour days nand since I sold the boat I have not fished since I went on a TX with Bill in VA June ?. I am finaly moving this weekend so I hope things will slow down for me. The cancer has not come back been one year next week. Well I hope all is well with everyone I hope maybe next year sometime I can get a nother boat and start fishing again.

Take care

Hutch

Hey Hutch, welcome back and good to "see" ya on the board again. Great news on the one year cancer free, very happy for you. Also glad to hear you have steady work, although 12 hours is a long shift! Hope you get on the water soon:cool:

JP

Good to hear from ya Hutch, and great news on the 1 year.:D

BruceM

Hutch - great to hear from you!! Even better news on the cancer front. Are you still in the same area you were before or closer in? Gotta get together and hit the Potomac soon! If you're not working weekends as well as 12 hour days, let's try for a get together before the N-S-M.

Great to hear from you Hutch,

Im glad your doing well. If you ever want to go otut on the Chick let me know I have a flexible work schedule.

Mark

Latest posts

Back