Long time no see.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Just thought I would pop in and say hello. Pulling out the old rods and reels this weekend to do some fishing. Haven't been able to do much of it this summer. Yes, I am still a Nitro owner and haven't had a lick of problems with it....knock on wood. Of course, I haven't had it out much either so maybe that's why. Ha! Had surgery awhile back and couldn't do much of anything for awhile. All is well now though.

Miss all you guys, especially the Mafia. I have my calendar marked for next spring.

Carlos, I don't know if I ever thanked you for the hooks. I did receive them and sorry it's taken so long to say thanks! I really do appreciate it!

Hope all is well with everyone! Fish on!!

Hey Girl!!....Hope you're feeling better and get on'em this weekend!! We're gonna get dumped on with rain up here, so it's inside play for me all weekend!! Keep in touch!!

We'll TTYL,:wub:

Mac

How-dee! :rolleyes: Was thinking of you the other day. I will be sitting in Heinz Field in November as the Steelers show the Colts there is no value in traveling east. What are you driving now? Feel better.

We all wished you a happy birthday thanks to Uncle Billy. You better have your calander marked. Who could forget those cold nights in Michigan!!LOL!!

TOXIC

Been looking out on the lake for your Nitro.......Fishing for me has slowed considerably but ought to pick up some as the cooler weather approaches. Where are you going? I hear KY lake is the place right now.

Oh FINE now that i'm back in China she stops by, I was in the US for 3 weeks and where was Teri??? LOL!!

Glad to hear from ya, lots of us know about surgery, its a PAIN!

Keep in touch!

Trep

I am driving a Harley right now with the gas prices but I still own the BMWX3. Gets pretty good mileage for an suv, about 20-25 on highway depending on how I drive. I so many speeding tickets now that I really have to stay within 5mph or I am in trouble. Just got one in KY for $174. DANG!

Went fishing at Priest over the weekend and got skunked. First time in a long time that has happened. I resorted to carolina rigging and hooked a few but didn't get them to the boat. I drag it sideways so I can feel the bite but then when I go to set the hook, I seem to mess things up. Oh well, it was nice to be out there. Weather should chill out soon.

Good to see everyone, at least on the board.:p

Hey girl! glad the hooks worked out! Well, at least you go them, not that they helped at Preiest I guess! HAHAHAHAH

Latest posts

Back